Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Hey everyone, this has been a very busy week for me, been to Boston twice and Portsmouth once on different auction ventures. Waste of time if you ask me. After all of that I bought a single stoneware jug for a client....hohum!

Needless to say, I haven't been out to eat or cooking too much. It is soup season, so I had the chance to make my butternut squash and apple soup last week. Bit of ground sage in it and I was good to go. Greg hates soup, but I'm sure you all know that by now if you read everything on this site. The squash soup recipe is on here somewhere.

Am off to vote today. Remember if you live in Maine and have the will to vote...vote no on 1.

Vote no on 1 and help end discrimination in Maine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My NO vote is already in! Everybody I know is also voting NO. Let's hope there are enough intelligent people who vote the same way........Fingers crossed.