Monday, December 05, 2005

Greg and I had a wonderful time on Saturday meeting up with a Maine Foodie blog reader and her husband at 3Tides. They are from Georgia and just started looking around the area for houses because they want to move here. I think its a great idea to come in the winter to see what its really all about up here. I suggest you come back in the dead of January or February to get the Full Flava of our fair state.
Anyway, we had a really great time meeting them and hope they enjoyed our little corner of the world. I do hope my waxing poetic about 3Tides on these pages held up to scrutiny from the South lands. Ohhh and thank you for the peach salsa and the honey (which I've had with my tea these past several mornings!)

Thanks again and do come back

Enjoy,
Seth

No comments: