Sunday, April 16, 2006


I got it in my craw this morning that I NEEDED to dye some easter eggs. Greg thought I was nuts and yelled so from bed where he was still "sleeping." We only had a half dozen eggs, so it was going to be a short dyeing session. Unfortunately, one cracked in the pot, so I only had five.
We also only had some red wine vinegar, but that apparently didn't affect the dyes. We learned about the power of adding oil to the dyes when we were young, so I added some oil and voila! It took me all of 10 minutes to dye these and now I can go on with my Easter day knowing that I participated. We are not cooking dinner for anyone nor have we been invited anywhere, so we will spend a quiet day going about our daily chores.

Happy Easter Readers, I hope you all have a wonderful day.

Enjoy,
Seth

No comments: