Maine Foodie has been logging a lot of air miles lately for his real life job. I spent a lot of time in seven airports over two days just last week. I'm home now and plan to be here until "the wedding" at the end of the month.
We are planning our annual Christmas party, which we haven't had for a few years. My menu is taking shape and this is what I am toying with right now:
1. Carmelized bacon wrapped sea scallops skewered and done on the grill
2. Individual baked bries with either a homemade mango chutney or a spicy pepper jelly
3. a make your own roast chicken sandwich bar
4. shitake mushroom and leek tarts
5. various sweets and cheeses
By the way, in case you didn't notice, 3Tides has new booth spaces.