Sunday, April 17, 2005

Food Musings

Maine Foodie has been so busy with his day job that he hasn't had time to write about anything in such a long time. Now that I am down in Florida for a bit of a rest, it might be good to update things a bit. Because I've been so busy commuting from Maine to New York and points beyond, Greg and I haven't had much of a chance to dine out. We've been making comfort food a lot...in fact, if I ever open a restaurant around these parts, thats what I want to call it..."Comfort Food." Serving things we had as children, but with a flair. I've been perfecting my meatloaf and found that putting whole grain oatmeal in as a binder is really a nice touch. Also making a kick-ass whole wheat-cormeal pizza dough with fresh rosemary and seasalt as well as a fabulously easy lentil soup with sausage.mmmm mmmm mmmm. I promise to post these soon, right now I have to imbibe on my mom's spagetti and meatballs....damn its good to be home sometimes.

Enjoy,
Seth

No comments: