Tuesday, June 12, 2007

I found a postcard from Tranzon auction house in my mailbox today. It looks like the Summer House Cafe building in Belfast is being sold at public auction. The building is near Aubuchon Hardware on Route 1 south of town. I drive that way almost every day and I never noticed that the restaurant had closed. I thought maybe it was just for the building for sale, but the post card ad says that any remaining equipment shall be sold with the building. Anyway the auction is July 11th with previews on the 19th and 26th from 10-11am.

Another restaurant bites the dust. I only went there a few times cause I thought the food was pretty mediocre and the prices were through the roof. I reviewed it somewhere on here.

Enjoy,
Seth

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I ate lunch there once -- it was so-so. But friends told me that it was pie that was the real star. I know people who would order pies from her for parties and wouldn't think of getting any other dessert.